Wednesday 16 February 2011

Case study - intro paragraph

It is a well known fact that media forms can never exist on one platform , it will always exist on broadcast ,print and e-media .This is true for the case study that I have explored , in which I found out that Tom and Jerry ,Blue Peter and Drake and Josh , exist on all 3 platforms .
My case study is primarily focusing on Institutions of  the BBC ,Nickelodeon and Disney how they are regulated .I found out that from first primary text , that Tom and Jerry are broadcasted on the Disney channel ,have their own website,a facebook have their own DVD series out for people to buy . For my second text , Blue peter , they also have their own programme braodcast on bbc 1 , have their own website and you can even buy merchandie like their calender (although online ) . For my third text Drake and Josh , I found out that they have their own website (nick website !) , broadcasted through Nickelodeon and have their own merchandise such as bages and t-shirts .

No comments:

Post a Comment